Flame of Addiction

Wow, steve! I feel like I just left an opera! :) You have a great skill for vocally negotiating these bouncing, rolling chord changes that makes for an endlessly interesting experience. Very tight arrangement and the vocals are just great. Oh, yeah, the guitar break was great and the bass that walks all over the place under it is amazing. Great work, worth the effort!

• Like 1

Wasn't sure if you wrote the music first and then the lyrics or v.v. Either way great negotiating the bouncy music as Kevin stated. And yeah it does seem to fit in with Nigel's latest.
-Bjorn

• Like 1

On 5/10/2024 at 7:09 PM, bjornpdx said:

Wasn't sure if you wrote the music first and then the lyrics or v.v. Either way great negotiating the bouncy music as Kevin stated. And yeah it does seem to fit in with Nigel's latest.
-Bjorn

Hi Bjorn - the music was first and then the video - I kind of wrote the lyrics based on the video.  Thanks for the feedback!

Steve

On 5/11/2024 at 11:21 AM, KSband said:

That's quite an ambitious song, a bit of Bohemian Rhapsody in there. Is that you playing piano? It's really good.

Thank you very much for listening and your comments.  Yes I did the instruments - the piano is a little bit of a cheat though, because there are two tracks going on.

Steve

• Like 1