Free Waves Waves Kramer HLS Channel Plugin NOW at BPB

PavlovsCat

5 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Looking like Kramer HLS Channel which has done the free rounds before, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I have 2 free Kramer HLS channels in my account both from last year. Wup expires on 1/28/24 and 10/19/24.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• PavlovsCat changed the title to Free Waves Plugin NOW at BPB

PavlovsCat,

I swore off Waves plugins because of the WUP, but since it's FREE, I will let this one go.  Remember,  just this one time only, don't make it a habit.   ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jesse g said:

PavlovsCat,

I swore off Waves plugins because of the WUP, but since it's FREE, I will let this one go.  Remember,  just this one time only, don't make it a habit.   ?

I generally avoid Waves for the same reason. But I do love their Abbey Road plugins and I'll absolutely take another free plugin (I already have this one,  since it just means a newer plugin with no need for WUP). But I've never had a Waves plugin stop working on me to date, so, I've never had to buy WUP. 

41 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I generally avoid Waves for the same reason. But I do love their Abbey Road plugins and I'll absolutely take another free plugin (I already have this one,  since it just means a newer plugin with no need for WUP). But I've never had a Waves plugin stop working on me to date, so, I've never had to buy WUP. 

There are quite a few that are really good. I use the Renaissance series a lot.

• Like 1

• PavlovsCat changed the title to Free Waves Waves Kramer HLS Channel Plugin NOW at BPB

It's funny that I keep adding the free waves plugins to my account but I will not install anything related to Waves in my PC. I get them to satisfy my G.A.S. even though I will never use them! ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

It's funny that I keep adding the free waves plugins to my account but I will not install anything related to Waves in my PC. I get them to satisfy my G.A.S. even though I will never use them! ?

I'm very confident that you're not alone. It's pretty clear from posts that a great deal of us hoard plugins and sample libraries,  especially when they're free.