Lunacy BEAM Intro Sale for $59

Larry Shelby

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, GoncaloL said:

From my understanding this crossgrade only works if you bought Cube from PB

You can crossgrade via Lunacy's site. At least that's what an email from them advertised last week.

There's also a 10% off voucher for newsletter subs that works with it to take it down to about 43 bucks.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kirean said:

You can crossgrade via Lunacy's site. At least that's what an email from them advertised last week.

There's also a 10% off voucher for newsletter subs that works with it to take it down to about 43 bucks.

I was looking for that crossgrade option on Lunacy’s site but was not able to find it

2 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

I was looking for that crossgrade option on Lunacy’s site but was not able to find it

Just log in and add it to the cart. The "cube-crossgrade-for-beam" coupon is automatic. The price might be something else than $49 because of VAT though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

This is on their site:

image.png.70b11f5b880e1c410a40158199d0c7bc.png

See what happens if you log in and put it in the basket. Check if you get a discount during checkout (before paying).

Edit: just like BTP said above.

Edit2: newsletter10 gives an extra 10% off on top, but not sure if it works if you've already bought from them at some point or used it before.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

With tax included from both sources, it's cheaper for me to buy the Upgrade to Cube from Intro from PB and that's ignoring any perks buying at PB.

This seems to be a common tactic of many developers.

2 hours ago, Kirean said:

29 and I’m in

• Great Idea 1

Thanks for the additional info-  Yes the newsletter code can only be used once.  I burned mine getting the full version of Cube some time ago.  Beam looks interesting, even though the only YT content I could find is sponsored.  Also just a bit leery that any additional FX will be paid add-ons.  So.... I am just judging Beam by what it can do now.