Some freebies and a discount on SFX2 from SlapAsSound

audioschmaudio

SlapAsSound offers a free sound effects instrument: SFX1. It contains quite a lot of sound effects.

SFX2 offers even more, but isn't free. You get it cheaper with the coupon code todayforyou ($39 instead of $99).

Then there are some freebies that aren't listed on the website, for some reason. I only know them from the newsletter.

The latest is SynthaX. The newsletter says "This unique instrument primarily features synthesized sounds, including some impressive bass patches, air bells, pluck, vox etc."

Then there's X Vibe.  Quote: "This VST features a variety of mallet instruments, including xylophones, marimbas, bells, vibraphones and more."

And finally Guitarox"it's all about guitars – no drums or pianos here, just guitars in various forms."

To keep up to date with new freebies from SlapAsSound, I recommend subscribing to the newsletter. The newsletters are fun, I like his style. SlapAsSound is Marko Karja from Estonia. He seems to be a nice guy.

• Like 2

More freebies (both links are direct download links - unfortunately there's no product page with demo tracks and such)

"VOX is your next free VST instrument, featuring human voice samples, choirs, and some of my unique experimental "star voice" patches."

VOX - free download

"Today, it's all about KEYROX. I'm quite certain you're familiar with those white and black keys – of course you are! So, if you're in need of keyboard instruments like piano, accordion, or organ, you've got it."

KEYROX - free download

• Like 1