5 New Overloud IR Packs and SuperCabinet FREE W/Purchase!

Larry Shelby

After extensive capturing sessions, we are adding 5 new IR Libraries created by Choptones with their systematic capturing technology. More than 300 high resolution IRs in each library will bring your guitar tones to a new level!

Brit Tall 4x12 BB (captured from a Marshall* 1982B LTD JH 4x12 with G12H30 speakers)

Bogie RCT 1x12 HDOG (captured from a 1x12 Mini Rectifier 19 SL with Eminence* Hempdog 12 speaker)

Bogie MK1 EVM (captured from a Mesa* Mark I 1x12 with Electrovoice* EV12 speaker)

Bogie 2x12 Demon (captured from a Mesa* 2x12 Horizontal with Hesu* Demon speakers)

Barber SK112 V30 (captured from a Mezzabarba* Skill 30 1x12 with Vintage 30 speaker)

GET TH-U SUPERCABINET FOR FREE!

UNTIL AUGUST 23rd

Purchase a bundle of 10 SuperCabinet libraries 50% OFF and receive a TH-U SuperCabinet plugin-license for free!

https://www.overloud.com/ir-libs

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

• Larry Shelby changed the title to 5 New Overloud IR Packs and SuperCabinet FREE W/Purchase!
7 hours ago, MrFigg said:

Supercabinet free…with purchase. 

Just be aware, in case you don't know, that it's not like a separate vst plugin or anything, it can only be used within TH-U versions, and of coursed TH-U Premium (or whatever it's called) already has it.

Having said that, it's not a bad Cab/IR loader, and although it uses propitiatory Cabs, of which the Jensen's are pretty good, it can load your 3rd party IR's. Apart from use as a Cab/IR loader,  it's all I use TH-U for. TONEX has the market cornered AFAIC.

Although it has some nice Rig Libraries, the new Supro Black Magick 1695T is pretty good, and seems to be of a higher quality than previous. I have a shit load of Rig Libraries, and I just demoed the new Supro out of curiosity as there is another Supro I was buying for TONEX, and it surprised me a bit, and unlike most of the previous Rig Libraries I purchased, it doesn't need to be used with 3rd party Cab/IR's, it's stands as is quite well. IMO

But TONEX be King.

Edited by heath row