?INSANE DEAL: 80% Off Vocalator Pro by Anarchy Audioworx!

Larry Shelby

At company web site this is currently on sale for  £99.99 /  $123
So OP deal is a much better.

Demo:
https://anarchyaudioworx.com/product/vocalator-pro-free-trial/
You have add it the cart & check out to get download links.
You can leave the credit card info blank & use zeros (0000000000) for the phone #.

The free trial runs over 9 sessions of 30 minutes each.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

I got Nectar 3 for $12. That’s just as good right?

;)

If it's getting the job done, yes. 

Have been using Voxengo Voxformer for the last years which gets me 90% where I want to go. I don't see a reason to try a new shiny tool to replace it. 

• Like 3

This one could be quite good, but I'd rather pick up the Overloud's Gem VOICE on sale for similar money instead. I have and love Gem Voice and it even has a few IRs for  the 6000 and Lexicon 480 reverbs in there which I've used on other instruments too.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

This one could be quite good, but I'd rather pick up the Overloud's Gem VOICE on sale for similar money instead. I have and love Gem Voice and it even has a few IRs for  the 6000 and Lexicon 480 reverbs in there which I've used on other instruments too.

Does GEM Voice go that low? It looks very interesting. 

21 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

Does GEM Voice go that low? It looks very interesting. 

In a bundle it does. I got it for $41.80  in a 5 gem bundle from JRRShop. Given it's one of their more expensive, it was a perfect choice as a bundle pick.

I think the 3 bundle price isn't far off $49 from memory, but otherwise I think around $80 on sale, but should be a decent step up in quality. Their stuff is really good!

I am vary wary of plugins that claim to be the all in one and only plugin you'll ever need scenario.  You've heard it all before.

I also enjoy using different plugins per song.  Having a all in one kinda defeats the purpose of creation.

So...

My laundry list of vocal plugins...

Off the top of my head..

I've got all these plugins at really great discounts (or before they became known starting prices very very low).  I have to always search for the best deals as doing this as a hobby can get expensive!

*Melodyne Studio 5 by Celemony

Audio modern GateLab

JMG Sound Expanse 3D

*JMG Sound Transmutator (Mutation from one voice to the next is unbeatable!)

JMG Sound Mirror

*JMG Sound Hyperspace (reverb and delay)

Waves Audio F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ

Waves Audio Renaissance Maxx

*Waves Audio Sibilance (Haven't found anything that can beat this yet and be affordable).

Waves Audio Smack Attack (works wonders on vocals, but I use it only when needed)

*Waves Audio StudioRack

Waves Audio Vitamin Sonic Enhancer

*Waves Audio Vocal Bender (I know I could use Melodyne, but this is so much quicker, virtually no wait, just turn a knob)

Waves Audio Waves Harmony (Harmonies sound too robotic)

Waves Audio Clarity Vx

*Waves Audio Brauer Motion (manipulating vocal space with this... Especially if you've got multiple vocals moving at the same time!)

Waves Audio Vocal Rider (got it, can't really find a use for it)

Waves Audio Greg Wells Voice Centric

*Waves MV2 (keeps vocals level by bringing up the low volume while lowering the high volume)

Sonible Smart Reverb (crashes on me so much, I switched to Hyperspace instead)

*Sonible Smart EQ

*Sonible Smart Limiter

HorNet Total EQ

*HorNet The Normalizer (used in multiple tracks in every song) (gain staging)

HorNet AutoGain Pro MK2

*Acon Acoustica Premium Edition

*iZotope Vocal Doubler

iZotope RX Standard (CPU Intensive, rarely use)

I probably have many other plugins not listed, but these are the ones I can remember.

* = My Favorites

I try really hard to avoid iZotope plugins as they all tend to be CPU hogs.  If I do use them, I'm end up having to freeze the track or render the track to reduce CPU load.

I used to use "Waves Audio F6 Floating-Band Dynamic EQ" to have vocals poke thru the mix, but when Sonible Smart EQ came along, I stopped using it.

Out of all the plugins, HorNet plugins use the least amount of CPU cycles.  If I need to save CPU cycles, I usually replace a plugin with a HorNet plugin.  I've got over 20 HorNet plugins, but can't recall them all as the naming scheme doesn't help make them rememberable.

• Like 2