Native Instruments Summer of Sound Sale

Wallace Ng

4 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Pages of hand wringing about NI's new logo at VI Control
https://vi-control.net/community/threads/the-new-native-instruments-logo.139931/

Yup, NI I changed their logo so I deleted all my NI libraries, gave away my car, burned my house down and...
then woke up and realized I didn't really give a crap about their logo and went and made myself a cup of coffee.

That's seven minutes of my life I'll never get back.   They'll argue over anything there...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Yup, NI I changed their logo so I deleted all my NI libraries, gave away my car, burned my house down and...
then woke up and realized I didn't really give a crap about their logo and went and made myself a cup of coffee.

But... you had the foresight to save the coffee pot!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Craig N said:

Ok I guess there's no reason to buy through NI instead of a reseller then. Great to know!

No reason to rush, either.  I thought it would have been a mistake to include anything new in their freebies and would have jumped sooner to take advantage of it, but no.  No rush.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

Upgrade to NI Standard for $199 vs upgrade to Soundtoys bundle for $199 vs just save my money?

NI discount won't reappear at Black Friday.  Soundtoys deal almost assuredly will.

I own both FWIW and am glad I do.

Edited by Anxiousmofo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2023 at 9:49 AM, simon said:

Can anybody see any warning on the NI website that your "ANY plugin for $29.99" isn't actually true ?

Well well....I wonder what kind of drugs Plugin Alliance are smoking at this rate. I'm seeing a price of 27 thousand dollars here. Even if you paid full price on the Collector's Edition of Komplete 14, it would cost less than 1/10 of that.

3 minutes ago, antler said:

For anyone still waiting for their PA vouchers, NI are probably just inundated right now. I just received an email from NI with my PA vouchers; I bought from Best Service a week ago.

I'm still waiting for mine ... thanks for the insight.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, antler said:

For anyone still waiting for their PA vouchers, NI are probably just inundated right now. I just received an email from NI with my PA vouchers; I bought from Best Service a week ago.

Same here. I bought KOMPLETE Standard and was hoping the PA voucher would let me get Kirchoff EQ for $29 (I've seen a lot of folks that seem to know their stuff praising it).  Unfortunately not. I don't think there was anything in the list I didn't have that I wanted. Although I'm always open to suggestions. Same with my NI voucher. If I could use it on sale items, there's a bunch of libraries I'd be interested in, but otherwise,  it's of little interest to me. 

Edited by PavlovsCat