F THEM ALL

Supa Reels

20 hours ago, Larry T. said:

Nice work. I can definitely relate to the feelings expressed. Passages remind me a bit of Porcupine Tree's Lazarus????

To compare this with Lazarus, and that track is a real compliment, only wish my mixes were as clean & punchy ... thankyou for listening and commenting. BTW I was listening to your stuff ( Bandcamp) and ..question, do you only do instro's as I couldn't find lyrics ?

ATB

Steve 

Edited by Supa Reels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Supa Reels said:

To compare this with Lazarus, and that track is a real compliment, only wish my mixes were as clean & punchy ... thankyou for listening and commenting. BTW I was listening to your stuff ( Bandcamp) and ..question, do you only do instro's as I couldn't find lyrics ?

ATB

Steve 

Hi Steve. Yes, I meant as a compliment, for a few seconds the chords sound a bit alike, happens to all of us now and then. Steve Wilson does incredible mixes. I do think besides having the technical resources ( great microphones, boards, software, equipment) and knowledge of how to use all of that he knows how to listen to a lot of different tracks and how to position them and allocate volume correctly for maximum clarity and effect.

Thanks for Bandcamp listening, yes,  instrumentals only at this time????

• Like 1

On 5/11/2023 at 5:30 PM, Larry T. said:

Hi Steve. Yes, I meant as a compliment, for a few seconds the chords sound a bit alike, happens to all of us now and then. Steve Wilson does incredible mixes. I do think besides having the technical resources ( great microphones, boards, software, equipment) and knowledge of how to use all of that he knows how to listen to a lot of different tracks and how to position them and allocate volume correctly for maximum clarity and effect.

Thanks for Bandcamp listening, yes,  instrumentals only at this time????

Well said my friend ... and your instrumentals are really well produced IMO ... may need a lyricist LOL  ?

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 2:14 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Great songwriting, vocal and production; and a fine video to top it off!

?'s ?

t

the guitar is a synth?

Thanks t

There seems to be a vibe in how everybody feels right now reading the comments on this work. I am knocked out and humbled by them and yours.

(the guitar is a synth?) ..... ?

The under rhythm holding the beat in an NI guitar and the rest is me ... so I feel and although it's a cheat when compered to say yourself or Nettlesmith ( James ) I am just a songwriter and try my best to stay to form .. if I can?

Thankyou mate for your input and comments ... really

• Like 1