APD Deal - WA Productions Chord Pro

Larry Shelby

9 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Got the bundle (Chords Pro + Notes) as I had Liquid Notes before. Love this stuff. 

@Fleer , your praise of this got my attention. How do you use it (I don't mean what does it do, but the ways in which you use it) and what genres do you use it for? 

Of course,  I'm just wondering if I might enjoy it. Thanks in advance for the insights. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

$19.90

https://audioplugin.deals/chords-pro-by-wa-production/ref/260/

NOTE:  This is an affiliate link

BTW, others have said it as well and I've said this to you privately, but I'll say it again publicly,  if there's anyone who has earned the right to get affiliate commissions it's you, Larry. I'll absolutely click on your affiliate links before making purchases. I also love the fact that you disclose that you're using an affiliate link. So two thumbs up from me, Larry!

Where I'm not a fan of affiliate marketing (and Ive led the area at major brands) is when people post in forums who don't do the work you do, people  who use affiliate links and don't disclose it and people who pretend they're doing unbiased reviews who are actually just salespeople looking to hawk products for commissions.  That, IMO, isn't honest/ethical, but it is the norm. 

Edited by PavlovsCat