United Plugins - DIFIX Now €24 / Quick AG Now €49 (both 50% Off)

MusicMan

United Plugins - Plugins Of The Week 50%

• DIFIX  Now €24 / Quick AG Now €49 (both 50% Off)

You can use coupon UP9198165 for an extra 20% off AND it will add €10+ to your account to use towards your next purchase with them if you haven't brought from them before.

https://unitedplugins.com/DIFIX

• Fix your recording hardware imperfection
    • A lot of sound cards claim to have a Hi-Z instrument input. But in reality, the input impedance is not high enough to make your pick-ups work properly. And that has a displeasing effect on your instrument‘s signal. If you use one of these types of soundcards, you definitely need DIFIX to make your directly recorded guitars or bass sound right.
  • What it does
    • Soundcard's instrument input is not the same as a proper DI-box. When plugging your guitar or bass directly in it your recording may lose brilliance and sound really dull. DIFIX deploys several independent sophisticated processes to level the sound and adds a little bit of analogue saturation as if you used a real DI-box.
  • Was €49 on sale for €24

https://unitedplugins.com/QuickAG

• Bigger, better, brighter, smoother
    • Although it looks easy, mixing acoustic guitar, ukulele or mandolin is a very hard job. So many things can go wrong. That's why we created Quick AG - the shortcut to the perfect and natural acoustic instruments sound. 
  • Time saver
    • The aim of Quick AG is to set the perfect sound for your acoustic instrument within a few seconds. This plugin contains everything you may need to turn raw recordings into great-sounding mixes with a fantastic vibe.
  • Was €99 non sale for  €49

3 minutes ago, mibby said:

@MusicMan Unfortunately, you can only use your referral code on a first purchase...   :(

It would be great if you could use it more than once! I did call it out in my post that it only works if you haven't bought anything from them before, but I do know that some people on here have just registered a new account with them to get around that and use it again ?

• Like 1