United Plugins Transmutator Flash Sale (Exclusive)

Larry Shelby

• 11 months later...
4 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

It's getting close to a year... Is this going back on sale again?  Have you seen it for less?

I haven't seen it for less...and it's anybody's guess if it will go on sale again.
But you can rest assured that, if it does, it will be posted LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, cclarry said:

I haven't seen it for less...and it's anybody's guess if it will go on sale again.

Too bad we can't sign up for certain plugins we are waiting a sale for, what if we aren't looking at deals everyday and miss your post?

12 hours ago, cclarry said:

I actually picked it up in Oct 2022 for $12 at AudioDeluxe!  I had demoed it previously and missed a sale, then got lucky on that one. I pay particular attention to the UntitedPlugins by JMG, the developer of Hyperspace.

I just went looking for it on the Music Software Deals site but curiously couldn't find this particular plugin by itself. Generally, that's a good site to go to for price history.  @El Diablo You can also sign up for an email for specific plugin deals there, similar to JRR, only it's across a bunch of stores.

No affiliation, just a great idea and site:  www.musicsoftwaredeals.com

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1