Seems Like Forever (ambient pop music) - Completed

Larry T.

I´m not a technical guy at all so i leave all that type of stuff to the others but I really like the riffs ,chord changes and the overall mood of the song  I´m not sure where you want to go with this if your adding vocals or not but its pleasing  and could be a backdrop for a film, tv thing, an Irish scene old town with windswept bogs ..I´m going on a bit but you get the gist 

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2021 at 9:40 AM, Paul Bush said:

I´m not a technical guy at all so i leave all that type of stuff to the others but I really like the riffs ,chord changes and the overall mood of the song  I´m not sure where you want to go with this if your adding vocals or not but its pleasing  and could be a backdrop for a film, tv thing, an Irish scene old town with windswept bogs ..I´m going on a bit but you get the gist 

Thanks Paul....at this point i'm using my emerging DAW knowledge and creating the best music i'm capable of with the tools available ????

On 12/12/2021 at 8:31 AM, ramscapri said:

Nice catchy guitars there Larry and good arrangement of parts... good one... well done ?

Thanks ramscapri....appreciate it....i enjoy your soundscapes and music very much ????

• Like 1