Position Module

Not sure what the Position module did in the version of SONAR you are using, but in the CbB manual there's a reference to "Position toolbar."

G         Lets you enter the Now time in the Position toolbar or in a dialog box

Not sure this is what you want, but the default shortcut for G brings up the Go to time dialog.

OH!  This is what you are looking for:  image.png.5f8c805fd9f8caa6808a704bd56c99ab.png  (from SONAR 3).  Let me find my SONAR 3 manual so I can try to figure out what specific functionality you are looking for.

Second update:  It seems that the module you want has 3 sections: (1) measure/time, (2) go to start, go to end, and (3) move the now time.

Hunch: It's now called the Transport Module.  Let me boot CbB to check.  BTW, what Workspace are you using in CbB

Fourth update:  Try this (on line help) or look up Using the Transport in the Cakewalk Reference Guide.

Edited by User 905133
(5) to strikeout the Q about Workspaces; (4) to post a link; (3) to add a hunch; (2) to add an analysis of what the position toolbar did in SONAR 3; (1) to update the post after I looked at SONAR 3 to find out what the OP was talking about