Nomad/Bluetube Plugins

Johnbee58

I bought a new PC for my music.  I reinstalled CbB to the new system and upon opening some projects from a few years back I found that the Bluetubes were missing?  Did I just miss downloading them from another location in Bandlab or were they discontinued?

John B.?

The Nomad BlueTubes plug-ins were bundled with SONAR X3 Producer/Studio and SONAR Platinum/Professional.

They were never bundled with CbB.

Either run an advanced install of X3 or the Boutique FX Suite in the Cakewalk Command Center.

For a more complete installation, you may want to

• Uninstall CbB
  • Perform a full install of the last, most complete version of SONAR you own then
  • Re-install CbB.

For more info about installing legacy Cakewalk plug-ins see

1 hour ago, scook said:

The Nomad BlueTubes plug-ins were bundled with SONAR X3 Producer/Studio and SONAR Platinum/Professional.

They were never bundled with CbB.

Either run an advanced install of X3 or the Boutique FX Suite in the Cakewalk Command Center.

For a more complete installation, you may want to

• Uninstall CbB
  • Perform a full install of the last, most complete version of SONAR you own then
  • Re-install CbB.

For more info about installing legacy Cakewalk plug-ins see

Thanks, scook. ?

I downloaded the Command Center but it would not take my username and password from either the old or new accounts so I'm just going to pass on it for now.  I didn't use them much anyway and it's not worth the trouble right now.

?JB