W. A. Production "Vocal Bundle 10 For 10" 95% Discount

Larry Shelby

W. A. Production has launched the Vocal Bundle 10 For 10. This bundle is discounted by 95%.

W. A. Production says:

Time limited offer. 10 sample packs for $10 - simple as that. This time we offer you selection of 10 best-selling vocal packs. You don't have to go for broke to make music. Our Vocal Bundle 10 For 10 bundle comes complete with all the tools you need to make pristine sounding vocal bangers.

Bundle details:

26 Construction Kits (+ Dry & Wet Stems, MIDI).

592 Vocal Samples & Loops.

687 Vocal Loops.

57 Synth Loops.

100% Royalty Free.

Preview video: YouTube/02uVBD_aCn8

Price: $10.00 until November 30th (normally $183.00).

Get deal at 

https://www.waproduction.com/bundles/view/vocal-bundle-10-for-10

• Thanks 1

Vocal Loops, full vocal track construction sets and the like is one area of SAMPLES and sampling I dont get. I realise they are all royalty free BUT a vocal sample or track with lyrics, melody is a track already done, how could you release it again? How could you chop, edit, effect it etc to make it your own? I dont see the point.

At least with instrument samples you can chop and gut them to make them "original" ..

Only vocal samples you might get away with in that terms is non lyric oohs, ahhs single words .. stuff like that

22 hours ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Vocal Loops, full vocal track construction sets and the like is one area of SAMPLES and sampling I dont get. I realise they are all royalty free BUT a vocal sample or track with lyrics, melody is a track already done, how could you release it again? How could you chop, edit, effect it etc to make it your own? I dont see the point.

At least with instrument samples you can chop and gut them to make them "original" ..

Only vocal samples you might get away with in that terms is non lyric oohs, ahhs single words .. stuff like that

I get what you are saying Aidan...

When I got the Komplete Ultimate 13 upgrade recently I needed to clear a lot of space to make room for some of the libraries. So I did a ruthless audit to root out stuff I didn't need to keep on the SSDs. For sample libraries I found that I didn't use them often enough to warrant the space that they took up but when I did it was mostly vocal and drum samples that I used. I also used the MIDI from them but of course MIDI is tiny compared to audio samples so I kept all of those. 

With Melodyne/Revoice or even basic DAW features you can pretty much do anything you like with these vocals apart from change the actual words used (but you can build up sentences). You might even use them as sound sources in a synth. This guy gives an example of chopping up and altering a vocal sample so it almost becomes an instrument..

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 2