Sign in to follow this  
kakku

Dance Shower

Hi. I am currently in the process of moving to another place. A lot of work done and still a lot more to do. I did this tune a while ago. My comp is still not in use because there just is too much stuff lieing around. I hope you like this tune and perhaps also comment.

Hey kakku . . . I really enjoy the positive vibe I get from of this piece, and the section changes are very good, nice and melodic.

I'm not much of a dancer, but can really visualize this as a dance club piece . . . but, I must say I don't like the way it ends, kind of just stops.

Please come up with a better ending . . .  and I hope your "moving to another place" goes well.  By the way. I really like the title, "DANCE SHOWER"

Edited by noynekker
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hey kakku . . . I really enjoy the positive vibe I get from of this piece, and the section changes are very good, nice and melodic.

I'm not much of a dancer, but can really visualize this as a dance club piece . . . but, I must say I don't like the way it ends, kind of just stops.

Please come up with a better ending . . .  and I hope your "moving to another place" goes well.  By the way. I really like the title, "DANCE SHOWER"

Thanks for the comment and good tip. Maybe I will fix things when I get my comp back in use.

30 minutes ago, thegaltieribrothers said:

Hi Kakku,

Nice positive dance tune designed to shock with an abrupt start and ending 😉 

Thanks for sharing.

Good Job!

regards

paul

Thanks Paul

I agree - this is a nice, uplifting , feel good type of song.  I dunno tho, I kind of like the ending.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and music is meant to be enjoyed --- Isn't it?  Nice one!!

• Thanks 1

Good luck in the move, Kakku. Thanks for the pleasant groove. I liked the rhythm change. Would be right at home in a video game, maybe a vintage one.

cheers,

-Tom

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, freddy j said:

I agree - this is a nice, uplifting , feel good type of song.  I dunno tho, I kind of like the ending.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and music is meant to be enjoyed --- Isn't it?  Nice one!!

Thanks Freddy

8 hours ago, emeraldsoul said:

Good luck in the move, Kakku. Thanks for the pleasant groove. I liked the rhythm change. Would be right at home in a video game, maybe a vintage one.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks Tom

9 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

I'd put a bit more reverb on the lead synth in the middle part.  Other than that, it's really nice.

🙂John B

Thanks for the tip

24 minutes ago, macce said:

Nice Stuff. Cheerful melody and ambiance with pleasant sounds. 

Thank you

Bit of an abrupt change there at :48, but bjorn mentioned “kakku  style change-ups” and as the song progressed I was into it. Not my genre, but held me to the end. And, I like that outro!

Tom

7 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

An energetic tune to brighten up your day and with the kakku style change-ups
Good luck on the move

Thanks Björn

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Bit of an abrupt change there at :48, but bjorn mentioned “kakku  style change-ups” and as the song progressed I was into it. Not my genre, but held me to the end. And, I like that outro!

Tom

Thanks Tom

30 minutes ago, daryl1968 said:

Nice upbeat tune Kakku - good luck with your move and getting set up quickly

Thanks Darryl