Jump to content
thierry ménard

stretching all audio into a project when applying tempo changes

Recommended Posts

There must be real soon, the option to have the possibiity of stretching all audio into a project when applying tempo changes.

 And shurely the suggestion of all users.  it is, to my eyes, urgent.  This is my suggestion for now. 

Thanx.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I understand what you are asking, you can do this now.  This tutorial starts with applying tempo to a project that wasn't recorded to a click, but then it also covers changing an existing tempo for the whole project. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Kevin Walsh said:

If I understand what you are asking, you can do this now.  This tutorial starts with applying tempo to a project that wasn't recorded to a click, but then it also covers changing an existing tempo for the whole project. 

 

 

 

 

Too much complicated.  it should be easier than just modify the tempo then the whole project adjust to that new tempo.  Lower or higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thierry ménard said:

Too much complicated.  it should be easier than just modify the tempo then the whole project adjust to that new tempo.  Lower or higher.

I didn't watch the video, but for a project with tracks already matching a constant project tempo, the procedure is simple:

- Select All

- Show  Clip properties in the Track Inspector, and expand the Audiosnap section.

- Check the Enable box, set the Follow Option to Autostretch, and check the box to Follow Proj Tempo.

- Change the tempo.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 2:45 PM, David Baay said:

Check the Enable box, set the Follow Option to Autostretch, and check the box to Follow Proj Tempo.

Setting the follow option to Auto stretch was something I've been missing all along. Thank you for that. You fixed me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...