Happy Halloween

bayoubill

The good news is if you see 50 zombies around you house it's probably Halloween

now that I think about it a ghost once tried to lie to me but I saw right through him oh yea 

last Halloween  XX  went next door to give them their mail and they tried to give her candy

which reminds me of our younger years, when one Halloween there was a knock on the door.  I looked out of the window and then shouted upstairs to XX, "Honey buns there's a witch at the door. What shall I do?"

She shouted back, "Just give her some candy and tell her to get lost."

My mother-in-law never spoke to me again.  I still makes me smile

Edited by bayoubill
I wonder how people at a nudist colony celebrate Halloween?
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bayoubill said:

She shouted back, "Just give her some candy and tell her to get lost."

My mother-in-law never spoke to me again.  I still makes me smile

I tell you the MIL never gets any respect...................................................................................................................................

Never understood the Halloween thing........

364 days a year parents tell their kids to be in before dark, respect their elders, don't talk to strangers and definitely never take sweets from a stranger.

1 day a year........go on kids get out there in the dark and ask strangers for sweets and if they refuse to give you any throw eggs at them.

I have a friend (male) that's a nurse and, when we go bowling, he invites some of the female nurses to play with us.  I've already used the line that it's nice to have someone that knows mouth-to-mouth should I suddenly have trouble breathing.  Naturally, I then pretend to have trouble breathing... 😁

5 minutes ago, craigb said:

I have a friend (male) that's a nurse and, when we go bowling, he invites some of the female nurses to play with us.  I've already used the line that it's nice to have someone that knows mouth-to-mouth should I suddenly have trouble breathing.  Naturally, I then pretend to have trouble breathing... 😁

But Craigb you are suppose to say that to the female nurses not your male nurse friend 🤣