Jump to content
Bapu

Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wibbles said:

I've been getting a damn good blowing from Ciara this morning ... it's gusting at 70-80 mph out there.

I think I might go back to bed and hide until it's all over.

LOL! Yeah, it is quite mad out there at the moment. I had call to nip out for half an hour and even the traffic light posts are blowing around in the wind.

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

I think I might go back to bed and hide until it's all over.

You need a reason? 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Added hmm. It would seem that posting a comment with a link to the BBC now has to go into moderation for approval.

 

Edited by Wibbles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Stay safe Wibbles.

Batten down the hatches. Perhaps a little libation down the hatch too.

Thanks. All passed without incident Chez Wibbles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So why does posting a link to the BBC news website have to go into moderation?

Nevermind.

Edited by Wibbles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning Gents!

Not sure Wibs, there's been some other (unnecessary) silly stuff that also triggers the mods (no, I'm not talking about the FSF), so who knows.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Good morning Gents!

Not sure Wibs, there's been some other (unnecessary) silly stuff that also triggers the mods (no, I'm not talking about the FSF), so who knows.   

I just realised what the problem is. The link contained the name of an an English county - Suss3x. 

I think the obscenity checker is a little over-officious.

Edited by Wibbles
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to re read that comment. I thought getting a good blowing was...............never mind😮

In this case it wasn't a good thing. Glad yer ok there Wibbles.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You see, Wibbles was trying to figure out how he could make it look like he just randomly got stuck out in the storm right outside of Kylie's house (mansion? residence? castle?) so that she would let him stay there until the storm passed... 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, craigb said:

You see, Wibbles was trying to figure out how he could make it look like he just randomly got stuck out in the storm right outside of Kylie's house (mansion? residence? castle?) so that she would let him stay there until the storm passed... 😁

The wind direction was right. :D

Google tells me that Kylie lives somewhere in Chelsea, London. Apparently her net worth is $90 million ...

 

... who am I trying to kid? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Starise said:

I had to re read that comment. I thought getting a good blowing was...............never mind😮

In this case it wasn't a good thing. Glad yer ok there Wibbles.

Wibbles loves a double entendre. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I just read somewhere that Becan soda was  good as toothpaste. Now all I have to do is find my pan and coke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bayoubill said:

I think I just read somewhere that Becan soda was  good as toothpaste. Now all I have to do is find my pan and coke

Shirley, that's gotta be some sort of a subliminal message 9_9  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Wibbles loves a double entendre. 

You want fries(erm chips) with that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Wibbles loves a double entendre. 

 

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

You want fries(erm chips) with that?

No thanks, just a large dollop of sauce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...