​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

Gwyneth Paltrow's Fanny Candle Explodes

London, 18 Jan 2021

A fanny*-scented candle by Gwyneth Paltrow exploded into flames causing an “inferno” in a woman’s living room.

Jody Thompson, 50, won the risque product sold by the Hollywood star and wellness guru in an online quiz. The candle is described on Gwyneth’s Goop site as “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected”.

But Jody was taken by ­surprise after lighting it when a 50cm flame leapt from the candle and out of the glass jar. The media consultant told The Sun: “The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere. I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.”

Jody who lives with partner David Snow in Kilburn, North London, said: “We eventually got it under control and threw it out the front door.  It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s fanny candle exploded in my living room.”

* The British usage.

Edited by Wibbles
Grown-up anatomical words aren't allowed.

5 minutes ago, Wibbles said:

London, 18 Jan 2021

A fanny*-scented candle by Gwyneth Paltrow exploded into flames causing an “inferno” in a woman’s living room.

Jody Thompson, 50, won the risque product sold by the Hollywood star and wellness guru in an online quiz. The candle is described on Gwyneth’s Goop site as “funny, gorgeous, sexy and beautifully unexpected”.

But Jody was taken by ­surprise after lighting it when a 50cm flame leapt from the candle and out of the glass jar. The media consultant told The Sun: “The candle exploded and emitted huge flames, with bits flying everywhere. I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole thing was ablaze and it was too hot to touch. There was an inferno in the room.”

Jody who lives with partner David Snow in Kilburn, North London, said: “We eventually got it under control and threw it out the front door.  It could have burned the place down. It was scary at the time, but funny looking back that Gwyneth’s fanny candle exploded in my living room.”

* The British usage.

Typical

From The Daily Mash

'Gwyneth fanny candle explosion' is a sentence that makes sense in 2021

THE sentence ‘Gwyneth fanny candle explosion’ is one that makes perfect sense to people in the dystopia of 2021. 

When confronted with the four-word sentence, a majority of Britons nodded sagely and said ‘yes, I expected something like this would happen’ without any need for further explanation.

Asked to elaborate, 68-year-old Susan Traherne said: “Gwyneth Paltrow the actress and lifestyle brand, I presume?

“Yes, I remember last year she produced candles that bore the odour of her *****. So I assume that one of said candles was lit, overheated, and produced an A-list-*****-scented conflagration of some kind?

“That’s exactly what happened? Ah. Then I’m in hell and we’re all in hell. Nowhere else would that make sense.”

4 hours ago, Wibbles said:

London, 18 Jan 2021

* The British usage.

Keyword that the buyer missed, highlighted above.

On 1/18/2021 at 7:36 PM, bayoubill said:

Am forced to cut my Becan into half servings and freeze for future use

the strings haven’t been changed since 2017

Thought, and maybe a stupid one: how about minced bacon?

Mixed with mashed potatoes & maybe wrapped in flatbread?

Hmmm....🤔