​🗑️​Bapu's Random Thoughts For The Day

Bapu

I was robbed at a gas station downtown last night.  After my hands stopped trembling, I managed to call the cops and they were quick to respond and calmed me down..... My money is gone!  The police asked me if I knew who did it.  I said yes, it was pump number 9…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, craigb said:

I was robbed at a gas station downtown last night.  After my hands stopped trembling, I managed to call the cops and they were quick to respond and calmed me down..... My money is gone!  The police asked me if I knew who did it.  I said yes, it was pump number 9…

Upon further questioning, the police determined Craig self served!   He's the Jussie Smollett of gas station robberies!

2 hours ago, RobertWS said:

Upon further questioning, the police determined Craig self served!   He's the Jussie Smollett of gas station robberies!

I hope he didn't get too roughed up by the pumping of.....  Here I go again getting off track.  Wait if Craig was  filling his Bus up this would still be music related 🤔

Wow...  I hadn't touched a guitar for a few weeks but, when I played my roommate's guitar for a bit last week, I attempted to play only two songs (both poorly - LOL!).  One was Crazy Train and the other was Bapu's selection above.  It seems weird that both have been recently put in threads.

I've now cut the asking price on my custom guitar by almost 2/3...  Still no bites and still no help from Unemployment ($0.00 in nearly six months).  No interviews yet either.  I'm hearing that I'm "too experienced" on some jobs, "too old or over-qualified" for others and I've even been informed (illegally I might add) that I'm simply the wrong race for the job opening.

Fun times we're living in!  That said, I firmly believe that these weird times will be ending soon as people find out they've been lied to for a long time and great things are coming my way!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, craigb said:

One was Crazy Train and the other was Bapu's selection above. 

What's really crazy is that you tried both songs on either an electric or acoustic. One of these things is not like the other.

Edited by Bapu

39 minutes ago, craigb said:

Fun times we're living in!  That said, I firmly believe that these weird times will be ending soon as people find out they've been lied to for a long time and great things are coming my way!

Edited by Bapu

4 hours ago, Bapu said:

What's really crazy is that you tried both songs on either an electric or acoustic. One of these things is not like the other.

Yep!  On a very nice Martin acoustic.  Ever since my roommate bought an Oculus, the gear and amp I used to use have been pushed into a corner to give him space to roam around.  I don't use his electric gear.

• 4 weeks later...