Multiple projects on Multiple Monitors

HappyRon Hill

I have had floating windows from two different projects on a second monitor (i.e., parked so I can take a quick look or to drag it to my main monitor to edit.  That being said, I had some issues with multiple projects open and the floating/undocked windows (panes?) when I was testing different lenses.  Other than that, I can't tell you much more, because I stopped exploring lenses.  Also, having different midi clock sources (midi v. audio/internal) caused problems (dropouts and possibly shut downs--i.e., crash and dmp report generated).

That's all I know--if I understand what you are asking for: it can be done; I have found some problems. I am guessing there are others with more knowledge and experience who can clarify what can be done and what can't be done with multiple monitors.  I defer to them.

ADDENDUM:  I know its too small to see any detail, but the image shows multiple window panes from three projects on two monitors.  So far as I know you cannot have more than one main window open.  If not, maybe that's what you are requesting.

Multiple Mon.png

Edited by MusicMan11712 (aka Dr. Steve)
to clarify