celemony melodyne in the REGION FX not is here... help meeee¡¡¡

Friends, I share the video with the problem, and the experiment that I made platinum sound, in bandlab the latest version melodyne does not work but in platinum it does recognize it, sorry if the language I use is a little strong, I feel very frustrated, but Because I have the client asking for results, can someone suggest something to solve? Thank you all for your support...

This the video...

error de melodyne en cakewalk.jpg

Edited by Enrique Labariega

Well, Cakewalk Platinum included a full version license for Melodyne Essential, you probably remember setting up a Celemony account to get that working ?

Cakewalk by Bandlab only comes with a trial version, which runs out of time eventually . . . maybe you're out of time ?

Was it working previously in your Cakewalk by Bandlab version ?

Ya that’s what I was thinking. I just revisited my Cakewalk account and I see I have a license for Melodyne Essentials from way back then. Over time they offered updates and I’m about to spent yet another $99 to get Studio finally. 
Your first stop should be your Celemony account on the web page and see which license you have.  You can only have 2 computers per license and that is where you can deactivate a computer you are no longer using. 

And I’m not sure but I think older versions won’t run on W11. 

But once you install it you can open the stand alone version to enter you serial number. 
And make sure it installs to its default location so Cakewalk can find it in the scanning pathway 

Celemony!

I've had to deactivate and reactivate the same computer a time or 2, so it can be confusing.

ASAIK he has Melodyne Assistant 5 which should be good-to-go.  The only issues with Melodyne on Win11 is older 64 bit versions won't work.  Older 32 bit does work but there is no 32 bit v5....

Know that incase you need 32 bit and upgrade to v5, because you can't have both versions installed.

Edited by sjoens