Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

UVI Digital Synsations FREE (again)

Recommended Posts

Enjoy Digital Synsations by UVI for FREE (reg. €149 EUR)!

To redeem this special offer all you need to do is:
Go to www.uvi.net/digital-synsations
Add Digital Synsations to your cart
Enter this code FREEDS-AVID in the "Voucher" field at checkout
Hurry – This offer is valid between September 23 - 30, 2019.

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/digital-synsations.html

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Digital Synsations FREE (again)

I hate I missed the Mello freebie, It hasn't come back around yet.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s comforting that some things just never change. Must be the fourth or fifth time that UVI gives Digital Synsations away for free. And once in a blue moon you can still see optimists over at KVR trying to sell it for $25 or $30.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Canopus said:

It’s comforting that some things just never change. Must be the fourth or fifth time that UVI gives Digital Synsations away for free. And once in a blue moon you can still see optimists over at KVR trying to sell it for $25 or $30.

I've sold several of my freebies there for $5...I'm not greedy...and this one I'm keeping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

It's a shame I can't use any of UVI's products, I am still on Windows 7

Although Windows 7 is no longer officially supported by UVI you can still use UVI Workstation on that OS. While still running Windows 7 I sometimes in the end noticed some unresponsiveness trying to navigate to some instrument’s own Settings and Effects pages, but that was normally possible to circumvent by first clicking on the EDIT, EFFECTS or ARP tab at the top of the Workstation GUI.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I've sold several of my freebies there for $5...I'm not greedy...and this one I'm keeping

Yup, I know. I was more thinking of sellers like this: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=524581

As it’s a new license the normal iLok transfer fee doesn’t apply, so $25 is money straight down into his pocket. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn’t know that Digital Synsations is a regular freebie and thinks $25 is a bargain.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lemar Sain said:

I hate I missed the Mello freebie, It hasn't come back around yet.

It's not worth installing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2019 at 5:42 AM, Canopus said:

Although Windows 7 is no longer officially supported by UVI you can still use UVI Workstation on that OS. While still running Windows 7 I sometimes in the end noticed some unresponsiveness trying to navigate to some instrument’s own Settings and Effects pages, but that was normally possible to circumvent by first clicking on the EDIT, EFFECTS or ARP tab at the top of the Workstation GUI.

Aw to heck with it, installing now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 10:35 PM, cclarry said:

It was a fight...but finally got through!

I'm just partially lucky. I have registration mail, but downloaded exe file is corrupted and now it is impossible to download it again because of 503 Service Unavailable error on UVI site. Can't add Synsation to the basket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...