[SOLVED] Keyboard Shortcut for Minimizing Horizontal View

razor7music

Hey Group--

I'm going back into some older tracks I created to remix them, and man, what was I thinking with how I setup my workspace? I've run into a little snag that I'm sure someone here knows how to solve.

Don't ask me how (or why) but I have my track view window sized as such that I can't access the little mag lever to reduce the horizontal view. If I go full screen, or the middle from minimized, it's just below my monitors viewable area and I can't get to it.

Is there a KB combination/shortcut where I can reduce the horizontal track view?

Thanks!

Edited by razor7music

7 minutes ago, MusicMan11712 (aka Dr. Steve) said:

Does "D" to make the Multi-Dock shrink and expand help?

I am not sure what the "mag lever" is?

Let me try that. Thanks!

I'm not sure what the little magnification sliders on the bottom right are called, so I just called them mag levers.

Once I was about to report a bug regarding this " Vertical Zoom Control" indicator. But I think it's not that important...

The bug goes like this:

If you Zoom Horizontally (either using Ctrl + arrow, or using the magnification + and - button), the middle bar indicator will change, showing you the zoom progress. It's not the case with Vertical Zoom, where the middle bar indicator keeps staying still when you zoom in or out. That's it, unless you click and use it to zoom in and out, the middle bar indicator won't move. Try it out... 😊

• Like 1

21 hours ago, James Argo said:

Ctrl + Arrow buttons (up, down, left right)

This worked exactly as I needed it to. Thanks again. It's good for to know anyway as I prefer to use kb shortcuts whenever I can.

On a side, even after zooming out with the Ctrl+Arrow keys, it still didn't expose the magnification slider for horizontal zooming. I find that really strange--but again, I prefer shortcuts anyway, so I'm just pointing that out.