Saving export Start/End selection region with project

Sven

I'm surprised this ability is still not in Sonar after all these years.  As far I know there is no way to have your start and end region for Export saved with the project.  I usually know exactly where my song will start and end and I set up Start/End markers  for future reference.  I then use these marker to specify the region for export but I have to do this every time I open the project again. 

There are various tricks to make it easier when you reopen the project to specify this region for export but I'm not sure why Sonar can't remember the export start and end region when the project is saved   It would be a real time saver to not have to repeat this process every time you want to do a new export.  The marked export region seldom changes.

Some threads already touch on this subject:

Thanks.

• Great Idea 1

@Sven, as you mentioned and included links to, adding dedicated and distinct start / stop markers to the Cakewalk by Bandlab program is an idea that is frequently raised.

The fact that users keep coming up with workarounds add weight to the fact that start and stop markers might be a feature idea worthy of inclusion into the program.