Audio Mega Bundle
The all-in-one package for your studio

8.5 GB Synthesizer total

14 XXL full versions

Inklusive Waldorf Edition 2 LE

plus SoundPacks, Synths and NI Complete

Value: 1,245.74 € 
now only: 4.99 €

https://www.falkemedia-shop.de/aktionen/beat-workzone-02/2019-audio-mega-bundle?sPartner=FM-NL&sc_src=email_3380791&sc_lid=260537529&sc_uid=Ph6CRzQY00&sc_llid=51133&utm_campaign=+FM-NL-23.08.+Beat+Mega-Download&sc_eh=07e20e0c9f67da391

• Like 1

Something of a pig in a poke, unless someone can point me to a list of included applications. The last time I bought something like this it was a collection of mostly effectively abandoned stuff with a few quality products that I had already downloaded for free over the years. Much of it was unusable, and documentation was largely missing in action. Still maybe worth the price just to have someone else dredge the content out of the depths of the web--but maybe not worth my time to puzzle through the catch.

38 minutes ago, slartabartfast said:

Something of a pig in a poke, unless someone can point me to a list of included applications. The last time I bought something like this it was a collection of mostly effectively abandoned stuff with a few quality products that I had already downloaded for free over the years. Much of it was unusable, and documentation was largely missing in action. Still maybe worth the price just to have someone else dredge the content out of the depths of the web--but maybe not worth my time to puzzle through the catch.

Something tells me your description is accurate of what's in there.  Synth and 8gb is an odd combination.

3 hours ago, craigb said:

Can someone in the US get this?

I bought this. It was about a tenner with post costs. I did not see a choice in countries other than European. Funny thing happened. I went to see if it was possible for other than europeans to buy this but I was like in a trance and bought the da#n thing. Lol

Edited by kakku

How can they say that there is 14 full versions with this kind of list and they give an impression that these vsts are not free:

Blamsoft VK-1 Viking

Cableguys Curve 2.6 BE

u-he Podolski

Syntorial Primer

Xils-lab Stix LE

Beat Roehrich 12AX7

Synapse Audio Dune LE

Xils-lab Xils 3 V2

Madrona Labs Aalto Solo

FXpansion Geist Lite

SoundBrigde RitMix

UVI CS-M

Vember Audio Surge

VCV Rack

NI Komplete Start

Waldorf Edtion 2 LE

8 hours ago, kakku said:

How can they say that there is 14 full versions with this kind of list and they give an impression that these vsts are not free:

Blamsoft VK-1 Viking

Cableguys Curve 2.6 BE

u-he Podolski

Syntorial Primer

Xils-lab Stix LE

Beat Roehrich 12AX7

Synapse Audio Dune LE

Xils-lab Xils 3 V2

Madrona Labs Aalto Solo

FXpansion Geist Lite

SoundBrigde RitMix

UVI CS-M

Vember Audio Surge

VCV Rack

NI Komplete Start

Waldorf Edtion 2 LE

You would find many of this in CM downloads.