Fix Longstanding MIDI Learn / Remote Control Issues

User 905133

Now that it has been announced that there will be one more CbB update before CbB is retired / discontinued, a number of users have been reporting new bugs and some older issues that have long contributed to user confusion.

If there has been an official or semi-official call for concerns, issues, bugs, requests, ettc. for the final update, I missed it.

However, I would like to add to the list an older issue with regard to remote control / MIDI Learn, particularly with the Inspector-based Arpeggiator (documented and confirmed several years ago).

Thanks.

Edited by User 905133
fixed typos/wording errors

What they have said is any bug fixes for CbB were worked out already a few months ago.   I’m only speculating, but I believe they are hanging on to the final update and it will be released along with the 2 new DAW’s. Hopefully that update will include untethering the authorization.  

They are now 100% focused on Sonar and Next so any new recommendations for Cakewalk would be applied to Sonar. Bottom line will be going forward you will have to pay if you want bug fixes and new features.