All the Love I Need

RexRed

Cool summer head bobber. I liked your vocals as I usually do! I liked the tambourine chorus and the organ was cool, I wanted more B3!

Mix critique might be back that heavy bass tone down just a smidge.

It's really gonna come together for you on this one. Nice tune, it's sparse but not missing anything.

Well, the "Barry White" vocal spoken towards the end I was not crazy about, for me that would hit the cutting room floor.

Ah more sweet b3 in the end, love it, it fits the song.

Super job RR.

-Tom

Thanks AMiller for the listen and comment!

EmeraldSoul, I much appreciate your comment, it was spot on, it is nice having your level of critique.

Hehe the, "Barry White" sections I couldn't quite get the warm low range I wanted with my voice.

I may add another organ in sections, I have not fully decided on that one.

I am looking into buying SonarWorks Reference 4 Studio Edition. I hope that will clear up some of my bass problems.

How many here use Reference 4?

I don't own a motor vehicle so taking the mix out to the car stereo and giving it a listen is not possible.

Thanks again for the comments and listens Cakewalk peeps! :)  

There's a lot to love here: the groove, the vox, that organ - have to agree with Tom about the spoken part and - you can really hit the high stuff, so why not lift it and really make it soar? 

Great work and a really enjoyable listen, some spit and polish and you have the makings of a great track. Andy

You have a great commercial pop sound in this song.  The guitars provide a good rhythmic riff that carries the song along and the organ is definitely a cool touch.  I must agree with the comments above that your vocals are really the star of song.  Excellent on the lead vocals and BGV's.  As some mentioned above, the spoken vocals might be better done in an emotional higher register.  I like the spoken part and think you should keep them in the song.

Excellent work and in a tweak or two you it will be time for your agent to get it on the airwaves and internet!!!