Sign in to follow this  
Logan_4600

A song or band like... [This Song]

Not the song I'm looking for, but a similar jazz feel and vocalist (just no transition into rock...).

Probably not what you were looking for, but some of the guitar work reminded me of this.

3 hours ago, craigb said:

Not the song I'm looking for, but a similar jazz feel and vocalist (just no transition into rock...).

Danm, really cool tune, I think that if you add some power guitars in there comes really in it's ballpark 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Leadfoot said:

Probably not what you were looking for, but some of the guitar work reminded me of this.

Wow! Some serious guitar work in there, cool song also! (I didn't knew it) 

Edited by Logan_4600

Here's a full album you might like.  The first song is a bit slow to start, but I think you'll find several of the things you were looking for in the original song here.  The guitarist is the main force behind the Mystery (probably my favorite prog band at the moment - they have a LOT of good stuff though the vocalists are a little different than Naoki).

59 minutes ago, craigb said:

Here's a full album you might like.  The first song is a bit slow to start, but I think you'll find several of the things you were looking for in the original song here.  The guitarist is the main force behind the Mystery (probably my favorite prog band at the moment - they have a LOT of good stuff though the vocalists are a little different than Naoki).

This is some really quality stuff!