IK Pick and Mix Group Buy

cclarry

Quite an amazing Group Buy, I must say. 

If you start with a $149 plugin purchase like the Fender 2 Pack (which you can buy for half that price at JRR as our King found out) then your first freebie could be the T-RackS 5 bundle which, on its own, contains 9 plugins you would have selected as individual freebies in a regular IK Group Buy, hence rapidly filling up your free slots. I’m talking about high quality plugins like Dyna-Mu, Master Match, EQual and ONE. During last year’s Group Buy you’d have to commit four freebie slots of $99 each, only for them.

In the current Group Buy a $149 valued freebie slot gets you all nine in T-RackS 5. 

Way to go, UIKG. 

29 minutes ago, Fleer said:

If you start with a $149 plugin purchase like the Fender 2 Pack (which you can buy for half that price at JRR as our King found out) then your first freebie could be the T-RackS 5 bundle which, on its own, contains 9 plugins you would have selected as individual freebies in a regular IK Group Buy, hence rapidly filling up your free slots. I’m talking about high quality plugins like Dyna-Mu, Master Match, EQual and ONE. During last year’s Group Buy you’d have to commit four freebie slots of $99 each, only for them.

In the current Group Buy a $149 valued freebie slot gets you all nine in T-RackS 5. 

Way to go, UIKG. 

Looks like Fender 2 is out of stock.

Edited by TerraSin
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Way to go, UIKG. 

I think the Meter plugin comes as part of the T-Racks custom shop,  I think I had it when I registered their LA-2A which came as a freebie with CM.  I haven't had a chance to test the "classic" ones that were listed at $49, but I suspect they might have been surpassed by newer offerings.  The other 4 have a lot of potential, so I'd definitely recommend picking up the suite if you got in at the $149 level or higher and one or more of the 4 newer ones look at all interesting to you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Fleer said:

Way to go, UIKG. 

Hey, I do what I can.  Apparently including pretending to not be a volunteer/intern :)  But seriously, I am definitely happy that T-RackS 5 is in this Group Buy and feel that if you're not after Lurssen Mastering Console or any of the hardware (and you don't have T-RacksS 5, or the processors within) it is a great entry point into this Group Buy.

4 hours ago, Fleer said:

IIRC the Meter plug-in in the Custom Shop version is indeed restricted. You either need to get the Meter (as a freebie) or the T-RackS5 bundle (also as a freebie, but of higher value) to have the full Meter. 

Right, the full metering is available as a single or within T-RackS 5 which with its multiple processors and other benefits is like getting four for one as just ONE of your slots!  So, I suppose if that's factored in (plus the new concepts of both T-RackS and AmpliTube included and first-ever inclusion of hardware as qualifiers) this probably is indeed the best IK Group Buy ever.  But hit that next goal and let's leave any question about that behind as we move forward.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Grem said:

This is what I was talking about. ^^^

We sure are Peter. Your one of the good guys!! : )

See what I mean!!?

I don't think that captured what you were replying to, but the gist is there and I just wanted to thank you for the support and kind words.  It's almost always enjoyable participating here :)

22 hours ago, PAL Music said:

Why is ARC not available for freebie selection? Is it because it has hardware?

Yes, ARC System 2.5 includes the MEMS microphone and is a shipped item that includes hardware.  It is a qualifying product but not a choice for free items as the group buy freebies are specified as download-only software items.  Thanks!

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2019 at 5:36 PM, Peter - IK Multimedia said:
On 8/27/2019 at 2:23 PM, mibby said:

I saw that too.  I was eying that and it jumped from $99 to $149 in the middle of a sale?  What's up with that?

It was never supposed to be 99.99.

But it was sooo right, and now I will have to wait for a sale.

3 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:
On 8/28/2019 at 8:48 PM, PAL Music said:

Why is ARC not available for freebie selection? Is it because it has hardware?

Yes, ARC System 2.5 includes the MEMS microphone and is a shipped item that includes hardware.  It is a qualifying product but not a choice for free items as the group buy freebies are specified as download-only software items.  Thanks!

Could IKM make it possible to pick just the software as a GB freebie and let us pay extra for the mic and shipping? Thx.

Edited by chris.r
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, chris.r said:

But it was sooo right, and now I will have to wait for a sale.

Could IKM make it possible to pick just the software as a GB freebie and let us pay extra for the mic and shipping? Thx.

Unfortunately this would not be possible to implement during this running promotion.  I will make sure it is considered for future promotions though!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All the fuzzes are in the Hendrix collection.  I also like the Silvertone for rough blues.

Slash has some decent amps, but I like it more for the effects.

Fulltone has the OCD, which is one of the better drive pedals in Amplitube.

Orange - Rockerverb and AD-30 are my favorite in this collection.

For bass, I like to layer the Bassman 300 from the Fender collection 1 with the BA-500 from the first Ampeg collection.

Mesa Boogie turned out to be a nice surprise for me.  I've never been a big fan of the Rectifier thing, but you can get a lot more out of these than I expected.  The Model III sounds a lot better than the one in the core package.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, Magic Russ said:

Fulltone has the OCD, which is one of the better drive pedals in Amplitube.

It has also the chorus that was famous for the 80's dyno effect. I'm starting wondering how would it work with my keyboards like rhodes and dx pianos.

Edited by chris.r
  • Great Idea 1