Craig Anderton

Who's Using ReWire with CbB?

2 hours ago, Craig Anderton said:

When it was announced that Reason would work as a VST plug-in from here on and not include ReWire, that kind of took the wind out my sails. Sorry.

That kind of makes up for them removing ReWire from Reason Intro.

The Reason Rack Plugin is now included with Intro! https://www.reasonstudios.com/en/reason/buy

I was searching for an answer to why FL Studio (12) just won't rewire with CbB (latest build) and came across this thread. Has anyone had any luck lately?

Hi🙂

Cakewalk can only work as Master, not as a slave. But FL Studio as Slave should work with CbB.

Bassman.

Hi, I'd like to ask some help related to Sibelius First and CbB. I was trying to see how ReWire works and inserted SF in one track. I was tweaking a bit and on a moment I couldn't close CbB because of an error message related to the ReWire SF track. So I forced the shutdown and didn't try that again.

However when I open Sibelius First there's an error message related to audio device but I couldn't fix it. Also when I try to playback a project it won't play anymore.

Does someone has seen this before?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by mgustavo

Hi, I'd like to update my post as I read some articles by C Anderton about Cakewalk and ReWire technology and I saw I didn't insert Sibelius First correctly at the first time. 
I guess I tried to insert it as an Instrument Track and also didn't check Suspend audio engine when Cakewalk is not in focus . So I tried again observing the articles' recommendations, and everything is back to normality! 🙂

• Like 1