On Second Thought

amiller

1 hour ago, garybrun said:

Lovely track.
I,m always in awe of people who have control over their instruments.
Fantastic tone on the guitar.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and commenting.  Believe me, control  over the instrument is a work in progress for me.  Thanks for the kind words.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

Enjoyed the tune, flowed nicely with the changes & break section. Good use of harmonies, the way you teased some of those notes by just catching them before fully feeding back was tasty, tone too. Great job!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment and thanks for the kind words.  The parts I most enjoy are the harmony bits.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, emeraldsoul said:

The lead is sweet. I appreciated the timing of everything, it's pretty tight. Whatever that lead guitar processing chain is, it's a keeper.

cheers,

-Tom

Thanks for listening and commenting.  Most guitar players I know chase tone forever and I’m no exception.  Timing is my weakness but I strive to improve.  Thanks for the kind words...much appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny Wilson said:

WOW , Your Les has a nice expressive throaty sound ...( it is a Les right ? )

Yes that was a good listen . I enjoyed your song and your playing .

There was a nice uplifting vibe and mood through t the song as it played .

keep up the good work .

Kenny

You got me, yes, that’s one of my Paul’s.   Thanks for listening and commenting and thanks for the kind words.😊

Hey,

Dynamite job on this absolutely fantastic guitar instrumental!👍

Spectacular guitar tone, excellent emotive playing, perfect melody lines and a crystal clear, wide, fresh sounding mix!

All of the other instrumentation was also top notch, providing the perfect bed to showcase the amazing guitar work.

Outstanding work, this is really excellent!😀

Have a good one,
Bob

14 hours ago, Bob Oister said:

Hey,

Dynamite job on this absolutely fantastic guitar instrumental!👍

Spectacular guitar tone, excellent emotive playing, perfect melody lines and a crystal clear, wide, fresh sounding mix!

All of the other instrumentation was also top notch, providing the perfect bed to showcase the amazing guitar work.

Outstanding work, this is really excellent!😀

Have a good one,
Bob

Hi Bob,

Thanks for listening and the cool comments.  I enjoy listening to your music as well. 😊👍

Great work on the pinch harmonics. Love the tone, as someone said, that signal chain is a keeper!!

I liked the break in the middle, and the harmony lead that you put in. Great work.

Did you play the bass? Sounds like it. Mix on everything sounds good. Like @Bob Oister said, nice and clean.

16 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

amiller
What Gary said above.  Very expressive playing. I'm always amazed what you guitar guys can do.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.  I think it’s very important that we, here on this forum, support each other as a music community.  

Thanks for the kind words...always nice to hear.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grem said:

Great work on the pinch harmonics. Love the tone, as someone said, that signal chain is a keeper!!

I liked the break in the middle, and the harmony lead that you put in. Great work.

Did you play the bass? Sounds like it. Mix on everything sounds good. Like @Bob Oister said, nice and clean.

Hey, thanks for listening.  Thanks for the kind words as well.  I personally did not play the bass.  This song is part of a project that a friend, John,  and I have been working on in our “spare” time.  John played bass on all of the songs in this project.