VST Plugin don't show up in the interface folders

dyna1118

Hello, 

I can't get any of my installed VST plugins to show up in the interface folders (right side of the UI). I have watched every video. The Paths in VST preferences are all correct. They show up and are enabled in the Plug-in Manager. I even tried reinstalling Cakewalk. I'm at my wits end with this. Any suggestion would be appreciated (PLEASE)?

Fairly sure you are referring to the Browser which by default is docked on the right side, you can dock it else where if you chose... Are your plugins showing up in the FX Rack? If so try to arrange them by a different "Sort by"... The browser view should also change to the new "Sort by"... Perhaps this will bring them back... Did you try reading the Manuel?

Solved.

Thanks for the input. I changed the "Sort By" feature in the plug-in browser and was able to find the newly installed plug-ins. 

I did not read the entire 1905 pages of the manual, but I did search the TOC and didn't find what I was looking for. There doesn't seem to be a chapter dedicated to VST Plugin management. 

17 minutes ago, dyna1118 said:

I did not read the entire 1905 pages of the manual, but I did search the TOC and didn't find what I was looking for. There doesn't seem to be a chapter dedicated to VST Plugin management. 

Earlier today, I wrote up information to a different question, but I did spend some time to touch on how to look for Help.  Reading the entire reference guide can be too time consuming (and frustrating) when you want a quick answer to an immediate problem and sometimes you have to know the right word or phrase to look up. Maybe the methods I touch on here might make it easier.