Notes Browser text bold defeat switch needed

David_

In the song notes browser the text is shown in normal typeface. When I click on text to a change text I have put there, the display flicks onto bold typeface. This is annoying because I have fixated my eyes on a certain word or point in the text, I click on that precise point and due to the typeface changing to bold the text all moves (as it's larger) and I loose my eye contact with the location. So then have to re-read my text to re-find my location and by then I've usually forgotten what I was going to add or change. I've looked through the Manuals and Theme Edior for a "switch" but can't see one.

info-text-bold.jpg

Edited by David_
  • Great Idea 7

19 hours ago, SirWillyDS12 said:

You also loose the ability to "Mouse Scroll" . . . when you click in the Notes box to edit and the font goes to bold... You have to use the arrow keys to get to the bottom when the scroll bar disappears...

Finally!!!! I have been waiting a long time for more people to agree. Thank you, Sir.

• Like 1

creating?  == notepad++ -> create & save master text file -> copy & paste into notes. 🙂

update?   == notepad++ -> edit & save master text file -> copy & paste into notes. 🙂 

templating? -- check

spellcheck? -- check

precision content edits? -- check

no loss if crash during notes edit? -- check

highly reusable outside of CW? -- check

cons: alt-tab to switch between CW and notepad++... lol

• Like 2