MONSTER Strings - FREE String Plugin with Small RAM Usage

locrian

MonsterStringsVST is a Free String virtual instrument that sounds great but is still lightweight in RAM usage.

In this first version, Monster Strings has 13 Presets, divided into 2 main categories: ACOUSTIC and SYNTHESIZER.  ACOUSTIC has 2 sub-categories, ENSEMBLE and SOLO.

https://agushardiman.tv/monster-strings-a-good-free-string-plugin-with-small-ram-usage/

image.png.be16d44072aad7b12657318611692c1e.png

Edited by locrian
  • Thanks 4

Hmmmm. I watched the video and I'm not massively impressed with the sound. It sounds like old Casio keyboard presets. It might work for video game music, but I cannot see myself ever using it in a serious composition. Personally I think there are a lot of better options out there for free (the  Spitfire Audio for example) that far surpass this, even if they may be more Ram heavy.

Edited by Philip G Hunt

56 minutes ago, Philip G Hunt said:

Hmmmm. I watched the video and I'm not massively impressed with the sound. It sounds like old Casio keyboard presets. It might work for video game music, but I cannot see myself ever using it in a serious composition. Personally I think there are a lot of better options out there for free (the  Spitfire Audio for example) that far surpass this, even if they may be more Ram heavy.

@Philip G Hunt yes, I agree with you about the quality, it could be better, but keep in mind that it's free, and comparing it with Spitfire Audio that has more resources or with other expensive virtual instruments out there, is not the idea,... we have to give time to time

No one was born with everything done