Jump to content
Sander Verstraten

Arturia V Collection Compendium

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

My price was $269.  I appreciate you putting up this link because on the My Account page they only gave me the option for the Cinematic Compendium.  It's nice to see that I had four other options.

Yeah my account page also had just one Compendium on offer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

( Windows 10 on a Core i5, Hybrid Drive, 8GB Ram )

Has anyone ever noticed .. when installing all the instruments through "Arturia Software Center" .. the install process of each of the instruments seems to be a huge hog, cuts out other things running on system at same time? Is this a common thing, others notice same? 

Download can also be varying speeds now and then like today its really slow relatively ( Im on Gigabit BBand that works fine otherwise ). Most likely as VC 9 has just been released ..

Edited by aidan o driscoll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Is this a common thing, others notice same? 

Haven't noticed that here. Also running Win 10 on a core i5. With SSD drive, 16GB memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main issue with the setup program is that it asks you setup information for every single program.  It would take a lot less time if you could just kick it off and let it run.  It's not like after not installing the AAX version for the first 32 plugins, I am suddenly going to want that for Wurli V.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Magic Russ said:

My main issue with the setup program is that it asks you setup information for every single program.  It would take a lot less time if you could just kick it off and let it run.  It's not like after not installing the AAX version for the first 32 plugins, I am suddenly going to want that for Wurli V.

You sort of can via PREFERENCES .. enable silent mode. There you can set the install folders also. BUT not whether you want say AAX or not

  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

( Windows 10 on a Core i5, Hybrid Drive, 8GB Ram )

Has anyone ever noticed .. when installing all the instruments through "Arturia Software Center" .. the install process of each of the instruments seems to be a huge hog, cuts out other things running on system at same time? Is this a common thing, others notice same? 

Download can also be varying speeds now and then like today its really slow relatively ( Im on Gigabit BBand that works fine otherwise ). Most likely as VC 9 has just been released ..

Found out the download issue is my BBAND Provider Vodafone. Fault in the Co. Cork area of Ireland. Hence speeds down from 1000MBPS to 1.6MBPS ... ah yes the dialup days :D  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

You sort of can via PREFERENCES .. enable silent mode.

That's the way I do it. Not annoyed by the individual program installers any longer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, abacab said:

That's the way I do it. Not annoyed by the individual program installers any longer!

I would use it if they had an option to deselect say 32 bit, AAX etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

I would use it if they had an option to deselect say 32 bit, AAX etc

I just manually delete those locations occasionally. Not a lot of space wasted, though it's only a minor annoyance for me when my OCD kicks in... 🤪

I agree that the vendor should always make all paths an option. At least XLN Audio finally added that to their online installer!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...