El Gato Loco

Extertnal Insert - De Coupling not working

29 minutes ago, El Gato Loco said:

I really hope Cakewalk development team take in serious consideration reviewind the External Insert plugin to work as it should

I'm sure that the Cakewalk devs are doing the best they can with the resources that they have. The number of additions and fixes they have produced in the last 4+ years is nothing short of amazing. I would never even think of using Sonar Producer again, and I was a paying Sonar Platinum Lifetime user.

It's been a long road for them I'm sure, but the program is much better now than it ever was!

If you have suggestions for Cakewalk improvements, suggest that you drop them in the Feedback Loop forum where they are more likely to be seen by development staff:

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/forum/8-feedback-loop/

"Provide feedback on features, ideas and requests for future releases of Cakewalk by BandLab."

34 minutes ago, abacab said:

I'm sure that the Cakewalk devs are doing the best they can with the resources that they have. The number of additions and fixes they have produced in the last 4+ years is nothing short of amazing. I would never even think of using Sonar Producer again, and I was a paying Sonar Platinum Lifetime user.

It's been a long road for them I'm sure, but the program is much better now than it ever was!

If you have suggestions for Cakewalk improvements, suggest that you drop them in the Feedback Loop forum where they are more likely to be seen by development staff:

https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/forum/8-feedback-loop/

"Provide feedback on features, ideas and requests for future releases of Cakewalk by BandLab."

Don't get me wrong.

I love Cakewalk. Also the way Mackie is implemented now is FAR MORE BETTER than Studio One.
I'm sure they are doing the best to fix all the bugs and make improvements and yes, I will follow your suggestion to provide feedback.

I think Outboard Gear is becoming more and more popular and I think this will be a plus for cakewalk to mange it properly.

The External Insert limitation to EAT 2 channels at a time may be simple to resolve. At least I hope so.

For now. Cakewalk is unbeatable!

25 minutes ago, El Gato Loco said:

I think Outboard Gear is becoming more and more popular and I think this will be a plus for cakewalk to mange it properly.

I started with outboard synths, but am now all in the box. I think that is the trend these days.

6 hours ago, El Gato Loco said:

Don't get me wrong.

I love Cakewalk. Also the way Mackie is implemented now is FAR MORE BETTER than Studio One.
I'm sure they are doing the best to fix all the bugs and make improvements and yes, I will follow your suggestion to provide feedback.

The External Insert limitation to EAT 2 channels at a time may be simple to resolve. At least I hope so.

For now. Cakewalk is unbeatable!

Unfortunately it's not easy to solve. but it is high on our to-do list.

• Like 1