Age of BS plugins.

kitekrazy

20 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

hese matters can get strange in these times. I've had friends end up in the hospital from being assaulted due to their being gay. I was also called a homophobe a couple of years ago on Facebook because of a stupid joke that I made at least a decade earlier to an amp repair client who I thought "got" that I was making fun of high school homophobic attitudes, when he thought I was copping one. Yikes. My bad, I read the situation wrong. But it goes to show how sideways things can go.

This goes both ways my man. I have seen gays attack straights simply because they disagreed with that lifestyle. If anything this group is now being pandered to. Did I open a can of worms? Prolly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 12:35 PM, bitflipper said:

Well, *I* am offended because he has long hair and wears glasses. Plus he looks too young to know what he's talking about. 

But - when he touts a product he backs it up with examples. I never get the impression that he's a shill. I give him high marks for credibility and objectivity. 

And how do we know what Dan Worrall's fingernails look like? Never seen them. What's he hiding?

I like this channel. He does review plugins from smaller developers.