Pearl Mimic Pro drum module used for music bed

Blades

Since this is the most casual discussion area on the forum, I thought this would be a decent place for this post...

My company, Technical Resourse Solutions recently got involved with producing 360 videos.  We did one at a new beer release party for Reformation Brewery where a local classic rock station (97.1 The River) was and there was a bunch of music playing in the background.  Facebook didn't allow us to post it that way because of music copyright, so I had to put something together really fast to get it uploaded.

So I threw a few guitar chords together, dropped on some bass, and recorded the mimic pro "rock" preset.  I also added some Shaker and tambourine.  I did very little to this mix except to add a little compression to the drum bus and other simple stuff, but for the most part, this is the preset.

I am not asking for you to like the Facebook page or anything.  Just take a look at the video and take a listen to the music bed behind.  IMHO, so easy to get a decent drum sound with very little work.  You can find it here:
https://www.facebook.com/108755019142581/posts/2957381360946585/

Thanks for taking a listen

I guess I found a way to post something to the coffee house and get no response at all!😀

Most of the time, folks post some pretty random stuff out here that gets Something back.  No biggie...just surprised someone didn't have something to say.