You've gotta read this!

RexRed

Sonic Pass Link

Considering UVI Falcon is perhaps my favorite instrument, believably equal to VPS Avenger.

This is the deal, UVI has a new subscription model!

Unfortunately, I own many of the synths here but it is still worth me going for the subscription as well.

Sonic Pass 24 bucks a month! (no I don't work for them or get paid for this)

You get Falcon and a truck load of perfectly resampled vintage synths, organs and so many REALLY great PRESETS! that are pristine and the best EFFECTS.

(especially their "rotary" effect)

I bought the UVI Falcon, Rotary effect, Key Suite Bundle, the Synth Anthology, their Retro Organ Suite as well plus, I own almost all of their Falcon expansions.

But, 240 bucks for a year for me is still worth the whole ball of wax.

I salivate over the FM synths combo! and the patches they go into the music so perfectly.

Just make sure you freeze your tracks and then you own the performances forever.

This is still worth it to me and I already own the Falcon.

Pay the annual subscription and save 50 bucks off the monthly.

Let's chat here about your favorite patches sometime soon!

This new subscription has only been live for a couple days.

I am going to be downloading it when I am done posting this! 

Falcon alone has unlimited potential. 

Hope you like this tip!

Edited by RexRed
Forgot to paste the link

To anyone who may have purchased this subscription and who is new to UVI instruments.

You will notice that you can access a lot of the patches through the UVIWorkstation VST plugin.

But, the best way to access all of the patches is through Falcon.

Within Falcon you have access to all of the Falcon patches and their parameters as well as the UVI patches.

My favorite patch in the whole bundle of sounds is in the UVI Synth Anthology where you get about 50 of the best vintage synths and many of their patches.

It is from the Fairlight CMI IIx synth and it is called FCX-SIOminous Pad.

When this pad kicks in in a song it is so full frequency and warm it can bring tears to your eyes.

This pad alone is (to me) worth $240.00 a year to own (not to mention owning a Fairlight...)

😢😃  

Edited by RexRed
typos
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...