Jump to content
whoisp

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Recommended Posts

A little delicious mixture...... Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful.....

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mix becomes quite dense from the 1:00 mark but as ones tastes takes it.  Other than that it works well here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Mix becomes quite dense from the 1:00 mark but as ones tastes takes it.  Other than that it works well here.

yeh that's the first chorus where it start to go through  the changes "Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful" is all in your individual taste's but i was messing with production technique's to see what work and what doesn't... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there is no harm in putting the hammer down

you always shake the rafters and aim straight

dang dang

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

there is no harm in putting the hammer down

you always shake the rafters and aim straight

dang dang

i do say opening lyric "you can't please everyone" haha i decided to take it in that direction as friends kid was dancing to it or i would have kept it more like the beginning 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the way you go back and forth between the heavy and the mellow in the song.  Video graphics are quite impressive too.

😃John B

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2022 at 2:00 PM, Johnbee58 said:

I like the way you go back and forth between the heavy and the mellow in the song.  Video graphics are quite impressive too.

😃John B

Thanx John

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great uplifting song --- lyrics and music.  Mix sounds good to me and the video is impressive.  I agree with John above - good transitions between "heavy and mellow."  Oh ya, I like the quick ending also.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, freddy j said:

Great uplifting song --- lyrics and music.  Mix sounds good to me and the video is impressive.  I agree with John above - good transitions between "heavy and mellow."  Oh ya, I like the quick ending also.

Cheers Freddy .... doing something a bit more simple next one , short but sweet

P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2022 at 7:16 AM, Wookiee said:

Mix becomes quite dense from the 1:00 mark but as ones tastes takes it.  Other than that it works well here.

Have to agree with Wookie - but a really good track

Cool

Nigel

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2022 at 11:00 PM, Bajan Blue said:

Have to agree with Wookie - but a really good track

Cool

Nigel

 

Was intended, i think all call it the marmite effect, love or hate thing. It was a experiment

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Dropped a "like" over at YT, it wouldn't let me comment...

t

Youtube wouldn't let you comment ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, whoisp said:

wouldn't let you comment

Every time I clicked in the comment section it bounced the cursor out. Maybe something on my laptop. 
t

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...