Bag + Pipe

S.L.I.P.

This Thread is certainly entertaining 

nadialeecohen-2-dpp.jpg

Now that I have been thoroughly inspired by The Trio of Virtuoso Unobtainable Never in my Lifetime Ever Female Curvaceous Delectable  Wiminez  that Execute Lighting Fast Dance Moves while playing the  Bag Pipes . I have decided to lower my standards and squeeze an old Hag ...

latest?cb=20110704210202

I'm a coming Granny I will see you at Bingo tomorrow Night ...After Bingo ...make sure you keep the room Extra  Dark ...lol

Kenny

• Haha 1

I understand the inventor of the bagpipes was inspired when he saw a man carrying an indignant, asthmatic pig under his arm. Unfortunately, the man-made object never equaled the purity of sound achieved by the pig.

-Alfred Hitchcock

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

This Thread is certainly entertaining 

nadialeecohen-2-dpp.jpg

Now that I have been thoroughly inspired by The Trio of Virtuoso Unobtainable Never in my Lifetime Ever Female Curvaceous Delectable  Wiminez  that Execute Lighting Fast Dance Moves while playing the  Bag Pipes . I have decided to lower my standards and squeeze an old Hag ...

latest?cb=20110704210202

I'm a coming Granny I will see you at Bingo tomorrow Night ...After Bingo ...make sure you keep the room Extra  Dark ...lol

Kenny

What happened to saying this Fred?

Am l uncool and very behind the times again?

3 hours ago, bayoubill said:

What happened to saying this Fred?

Am l uncool and very behind the times again?

😂

How dare you say that about yourself Bill . You got a Les , You were able to build The Guitar Wall . You got a XX and you can play ...

I'm just used to saying thread  .

I got to go Granny wants me to double dip while we run the bagpipe u tube video again .

Kenny

Son it is not a sin to be attracted to those 3 female Bag Pipe Players ...

You are a man of flesh and blood are you not ?

It is even OK w the Boss upstairs that you almost thought about waxing the Bishop as a Tribute in their honor ..

At least you had the self restraint to keep it in the holster and find another creative outlet ...you played some guitar didn't you ?

FWIW you did come close to a full blown transgression but you averted it and stayed out of trouble .( for now )

As you Father , I must insist  you listen carefully  to what I am about to say to you.

If you ever decide to start playing the Bagpipes .The Boss and I will throw the book at you .

2017_max.jpg

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson