Melodic Guitar Exploration in D Minor

kennywtelejazz

4 hours ago, Kenny Wilson said:

Thanks for the listen synkrotron ,

Slower ? 🤣  

To find out, PM me w a private link of the tune

I don't have anything specific at the moment Kenny, it was just a thought. If I was to provide you something it would be more along the lines that I did for @James G about 18 months ago.

I'll PM you a link to that, so as not to clutter up your post here.

cheers

andy

On 6/25/2019 at 8:08 AM, synkrotron said:

I don't have anything specific at the moment Kenny, it was just a thought. If I was to provide you something it would be more along the lines that I did for @James G about 18 months ago.

I'll PM you a link to that, so as not to clutter up your post here.

cheers

andy

Hi Andy ,

I gave your tune a fresh listen w the link you sent ...I remember that song collab between you and James .  Yes , you guys sounded very good ..

If and when you get anything you may want me to play on send me a private link . I will give it a listen . Then we can discuss it and take it from there ...

On 6/25/2019 at 4:58 PM, Amicus717 said:

Really nice! Completely enjoyed that, and the mix was great.

Hi Amicus , 

I'm very happy you enjoyed my guitar playing and the mix ...it means a lot to me

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

In other news , I  have been wanting to get back here to listen to songs on this forum . I hope to do that in the next few days .

I'm having problems w 2 of my computers ...ones a  Win 7 PC. The other one is an older  iMac . OSX Lion .

For some unexplained reason a few weeks ago I lost the ability to listen to music and u tube sound off the web  on my desktop ( OSX Lion )

If I had the money , I would put both of these old computers out of their misery  xD

thank you all for your patience ,

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson

• 1 month later...

I liked this music. I can tell you still have the chops.   If you feed me a T-bone steak dinner I'll sleep to AC/DC. I'm a little drowsy now but that is no fault of yours. If you're playing this at 2am though it might be helping the neighborhood unwind. It's great unwind music., and believe me, I need to unwind.

Hope ya keep sharin' wit us.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:00 AM, Rik said:

Hey Kenny, nice elevator music , not ;)  I can't imagine how you come up with those lines, nice.

Hope you don't mind me posting my simplified  version.

Hi Rik,

Thanks for giving this tune a listen . I did give your tune a listen . It sounded good .

On 7/29/2019 at 8:32 AM, Starise said:

I liked this music. I can tell you still have the chops.  

Hope ya keep sharin' wit us.

Hi Starise ,

Constantly learning and working on my chops seems to be an area of music where I get a little satisfaction .

Then the next day it's all like what just happened ? My fingers just got a case of instant amnesia.... lol ...

FWIW , what ever progress I've made on the guitar  always feels  mercurial  to me .

Yes, I hope to keep on sharing wit Y'all ...

thank you for your support and encouragement  .

On 7/29/2019 at 10:03 AM, Joad said:

Killer...

Cool Beans ,

On 7/29/2019 at 4:48 PM, cclarry said:

Nice work Kenny!  Jazz just relaxes me...and that's what I love
about it the most!

Hi Larry !

I'm glad you gave this clip of mine a listen . Thank you for taking the time to comment .

all the best,

Kenny

Edited by Kenny Wilson
  • Like 1

On 8/1/2019 at 6:15 PM, jwnicholson78 said:

damn. that's smooothhh.  Excellent.

Hi Jeff ! thank you .

On 8/3/2019 at 7:30 AM, DeeringAmps said:

I must say, I'm becoming a fan!

T

Hi Tom ! I'm super glad you enjoyed this .

On 8/5/2019 at 12:20 PM, David Baay said:

Nice one, Kenny. The most fun you can have on an elevator with your clothes on. ;^)   Glad this happened to be on the 'front page' when I  checked in today.

Your friend,

Dave

Hi Dave ! it is nice to see you again in the songs forum .  I know you are very active in other sub forums and  Yes  I have learned a lot from you .

(it's to bad I forgot most of it ...lol )

I'm lucky I was still on the front page for you to hear this one ...Indeed you are a friend ..thank you for taking the time to listen .

all the best,

Kenny