Jump to content
SPool

Greetings!

Recommended Posts

Again, thanks to all for such a warm reception and from such beautiful locations (East coast upstate NY Ft. Edward region here). That’s the wonderful thing about the internet.
Like minded people can converse, in a civilized fashion ideally, and I find it personally enriching getting so much insight and knowledge from the various people that I encounter and befriend. 

Never too old to learn. 
 

And concerning King Larry, I might as well let my wife know now that I’ll most likely be getting a part time job as we certainly didn’t discuss Larry and his Deals with our financial advisor when reviewing our retirement portfolio! 😂😆
 

Steve

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SPool said:

Again, thanks to all for such a warm reception and from such beautiful locations (East coast upstate NY Ft. Edward region here). That’s the wonderful thing about the internet.
Like minded people can converse, in a civilized fashion ideally, and I find it personally enriching getting so much insight and knowledge from the various people that I encounter and befriend. 

Never too old to learn. 
 

And concerning King Larry, I might as well let my wife know now that I’ll most likely be getting a part time job as we certainly didn’t discuss Larry and his Deals with our financial advisor when reviewing our retirement portfolio! 😂😆
 

Steve

Steve, Larry is the reason why most of us here have to keep working and can't afford to retire. 

Just kidding @cclarry, you know we love you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember now that you came here, you can checkout but you can never leave🙃

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Welcome Steve. Since no one has said it yet... "Pay no attention to Bapu, he's a w@nker"

Edited by Bapu
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InstrEd said:

Remember now that you came here, you can checkout but you can never leave🙃

Do you mind if I use that in a song? And, I hate to be the contrarian here but... NOT ANOTHER OLD GUY!! This forum is turning into a stairway to heaven.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

Don't even ask, that one's mine!

👌

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bapu said:

Welcome Steve. Since no one has said it yet... "Pay no attention to Bapu, he's a w@nker"

And he’s not alone. Oh no, he’s not alone. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's going on? 

Oh, this is the feelgood thread.

I was looking for the feelbad thread.

Carry on...

#ukraine #trump #jihad #lgbt #obamacare #antivaxxers #metoo #socialism #climatehoax #blacklivesmatter #altright

ninja-panda.gif.7201153e6a23d229d970d969b7aabfc6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sarine said:

What's going on? 

Oh, this is the feelgood thread.

I was looking for the feelbad thread.

Carry on...

#ukraine #trump #jihad #lgbt #obamacare #antivaxxers #metoo #socialism #climatehoax #blacklivesmatter #altright

ninja-panda.gif.7201153e6a23d229d970d969b7aabfc6.gif

Hey who stole my laser pistol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Bapu said:

"Pay no attention to Bapu, he's a w@nker"

Thank goodness he isn't a Willy too ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

Hey who stole my laser pistol!

Perhaps it was that unhinged aggressor who assaulted your gun with their back.

 

hqdefault.jpg.aefb402941e8e4bada7086e504c60192.jpg

Not fooling anyone, Dawg.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...