Greetings!

SPool

Hello forum members!

My name is Steve and I’d like to give a blanket hello to all.
I first posted in Larry’s thread about Sample Logics World AI in Deals but, as I can see myself most likely bouncing around here, I figured I’ll make my “official” greeting outside of the other thread.

:)

Steve P

(edited for spelling 😊)

Edited by SPool
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

Someone is sure to come along and complain that you posted this in the wrong forum.  And technically they're right. But before that happens, I  just want to say hi back, because I  love your very friendly,  unpretentious hello and I think the world can use all the kind and friendly, unpretentious people it can get and I'm grateful for every one I meet. Nice to make your acquaintance,  Steve! Welcome.  

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Someone is sure to come along and complain that you posted this in the wrong forum.  And technically they're right. But before that happens, I  just want to say hi back, because I  love your very friendly,  unpretentious hello and I think the world can use all the kind and friendly, unpretentious people it can get and I'm grateful for every one I meet. Nice to make your acquaintance,  Steve! Welcome.  

You Sir have made this old(er) man blush!
Going into our retirement my wife told (threatened?) me that I can grow old alone and grumpy or embrace our new lives and be happy to share it together. Of course I opted for the latter!

I also made it a life choice to better myself all around as a person and this very much includes positive interaction with all that I know an meet. 😀

Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words and by all means moderators, please move these posts to the appropriate forums if need be. 

Steve

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1

3 minutes ago, SPool said:

You Sir have made this old(er) man blush!
Going into our retirement my wife told (threatened?) me that I can grow old alone and grumpy or embrace our new lives and be happy to share it together. Of course I opted for the latter!

I also made it a life choice to better myself all around as a person and this very much includes positive interaction with all that I know an meet. 😀

Thank you SO MUCH for the kind words and by all means moderators, please move these posts to the appropriate forums if need be. 

Steve

It sounds like you married a very wise woman.  That's great advice.  

Peter

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

A first impression without reading the post would be some using it to peddle their used wares. 

• Like 1

Thank you to all for the welcomes! I guess with a title of just - Greetings! one could expect to read a post saying hello my name is, quickly followed by five paragraphs boasting about how OUT OF THIS WORLD brand x plug-in, synth, etc., is! :)

I assure you, I’m about as common folk as they come and not a salesman in any way.

Oh, but since I already mentioned plug-ins and software, my friend just told me about a web site that has these REALLY CHEAP but HIGH quality plugins! 

Im kidding! 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, jerrydf said:

Hi Steve, Welcome to the club (from me here in Warwickshire UK)

Rule #1 - you can never have too many plugins

Follow Larry and kiss goodbye to that credit card.

Jerry

... or two 🙂

• Like 2

Watch it Steve!

These guys all play nice to the new guy on the forum.

As soon as you turn your back they will be stealing your vouchers and making you buy a bunch of crap you do not need. 🤪

Welcome

Edited by CoveCamper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1