SoundIT

Only one time render possible without restarting when rendering mp4s

Hello, this makes me really nervous when I produce a lot of videos per day, when I render mp4 for the first time, and when I want to do it again this error occurs. Full Sonar reset needed then, and it doesn't remember saving paths, parameters, so it takes another minute to render it again. I think this may be a pretty easy thing to resolve for a support team.

Morover remembering video rendering options as default "last used" could be a real help for my work.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-02-08 09.36.05.png

3 hours ago, SoundIT said:

it doesn't remember saving paths, parameters, so it takes another minute to render it again. 

This has been fixed for the new release. There's an early access file available for download. Are you running the Cakewalk by Bandlab version (orange icon) or are you still on Cakewalk Sonar (black icon?) 

Hey, sorry for getting back so late... I have the newest version (orange icon) and still doesn't work now...

4 hours ago, SoundIT said:

Hey, sorry for getting back so late... I have the newest version (orange icon) and still doesn't work now...

Yep. We are all still waiting for the upcoming release. 

Try bypassing all your different compressors in the project and see if if renders without any issues. 

But for the "last used path" issue on the export window - it has been mentioned that it's been fixed in the next release. 

Posted (edited)

Hey, I think rendering an mp4 for the second time with no restart worked for the first time in the 02.2022 version! Seems to be ok. Thanks.

...Ummm, it rendered once, and then this error again. Anyway waiting with hope :)

Edited by SoundIT