GUI enhancements and scaling

Ndumiso

Hi there. Was just wondering if GUI will be worked on in future?

It would be terrific if you could work in a single screen mode with proper scaling similar to how Cubase does their scaling. It would improve workflow immensely. Since I have moved from a dual screen to a single 27" display, It's quite difficult to navigate to the mixer and back.

Thank You

Now sure what exactly u mean by proper scaling but in CbB you can dock mixer to the multidock and use keys D and Shift +D to view and hide the dock. You can also float the dock and then do the same incase you wanna see the mixer full screen without the control bar and other views.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ndumiso said:

Thank you, I'll explore all your suggestions. I always undock the console view but found it annoying that every time I do it, I'll have to maximise the window. 

You can open an empty project, then undock and maximize (and customize various other views the way you need it)  and save it as your default project template. This makes things way easy everytime you start a project. 

13 hours ago, Sonarman said:

You can open an empty project, then undock and maximize (and customize various other views the way you need it)  and save it as your default project template. This makes things way easy everytime you start a project. 

Sweet. That did the trick

• Like 1