Dirty Ralph

David Sprouse

• 2 weeks later...

David, I had a cat named dirty ralph too.  We trained him to use the toilet when he needed to do his job, but he couldn't flush, but at least we didn't have a litter box.  He ran off one night and never came back.

I always enjoy your stuff.

Edited by Jesse Screed

I also always enjoy your music, as the unexpected is expected. I was not at all offended by the video, mostly because I couldn't settle on one singular meaning for it. Thus confused, any outrage I might have felt remained completely unfocused.  :)

The synths are cheerful. 

Oh, wait, I found some outrage. What the hell is that cat doing in this?

phew, I feel better now.

cheers,

-Tom

15 hours ago, Jesse Screed said:

David, I had a cat named dirty ralph too.  We trained him to use the toilet when he needed to do his job, but he couldn't flush, but at least we didn't have a litter box.  He ran off one night and never came back.

I always enjoy your stuff.

Aren't cats the best?!  Thanks watching Jesse.  And thanks for the bump!

On 1/30/2022 at 8:03 AM, PhonoBrainer said:

I also always enjoy your music, as the unexpected is expected. I was not at all offended by the video, mostly because I couldn't settle on one singular meaning for it. Thus confused, any outrage I might have felt remained completely unfocused.  :)

The synths are cheerful. 

Oh, wait, I found some outrage. What the hell is that cat doing in this?

phew, I feel better now.

cheers,

-Tom

The cat represents wisdom of unseen things, driving in a car, looking in the rearview mirror.  I suppose the cat can  also represent love.   Oh behave!

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 10:05 AM, Bajan Blue said:

David

I liked this and the video - and no one / nothing offended me....perhaps I am just beyond being offended these days!!!!

Cool

Nigel

Nigel, me too.  I've seen just about everything and nothing offends me anymore.  (Just wish I knew the bible code, then I'd be rich.)  Thanks for watching!

On 2/4/2022 at 12:52 AM, Makke said:

Nice video and soundtrack. I liked the composition and arrangement. Sounds good.

Makke you're too kind.  Thanks for lending me your ears.

On 2/6/2022 at 12:55 AM, bjornpdx said:

Interesting stuff going on here David that somehow reminds me of a David Lynch movie. And that's a good thing.
-Bjorn

David Lynch..hmm thx bjorn.  Did he do TWIN PEAKS?