Inherent Beauty

ramscapri

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 7:38 PM, mark skinner said:

Very Nice. I really enjoyed the Celtic sounding section and the way the ambient synth shadowed the piano. Same midi track ??    Enjoyed it.   mark

Thanks for listening Mark and your positive feedback 🙏  Glad you enjoyed the piece.

You guessed right... matching MIDI track for the synth pad but of course with quite a few modifications in note lengths and velocities to sustain a balance with the piano.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, David Sprouse said:

liked the evolving structure.  There's a theory about beauty that it is asymetrical in character( ?)

Thanks David 🙏   On the theory about beauty, don't know really but quite possible as anything strictly symmetrical is most likely man-made; natural existence is quite asymmetrical and so should be natural beauty.

On 12/21/2021 at 4:18 PM, SupaReels said:

Nice work ... very calming and clear ...I also would like to know what piano sample if any you used.

Thanks Steve for listening and your kind feedback 🙏  The piano sound is from my Roland Fantom 8.

On 12/21/2021 at 6:50 PM, jack c. said:

it works perfectly.nice.jack c.

Thanks for listening Jack and your kind feedback 🙏 

On 12/21/2021 at 6:51 PM, jack c. said:

what horns did ya use?jack c.

No horns used. Only Synth pad and a little bit of accompanying strings towards the end along with the lead piano.